In order to protect the health and safety of employees, staff, and students, all those who access Pasco County School locations must self-screen for symptoms and other risk factors of COVID-19 daily. If you answer YES to any of the questions, you should NOT be on a school campus or school district office. All three self-screeners – the Student Self-Screener, the Employee Self-Screener, and the Visitor Self-Screener – are accessible from the district’s COVID-19 protocols page and are posted on each school web page.
- Parents can visit the school and meet their child’s Teachers on August 5th between 8 am – 11 am and 12 pm – 3 pm.
- You are required to virtually register your child prior to participating.
- You will need to bring a copy of your child’s schedule with you to this event. (print or take a screen shot with any electronic device)
- Orientation Presentations will be available at 9 am and 1 pm on August 5th for all students
- All Pasco County schools will be hosting a meet the teacher event, and this event replaces traditional Open House and Student Orientation events
- For more information please contact us at 727 774-8200.